Welcome to the Dynamic Cloud
Dynamic Concepts announces the immediate availability of a comprehensive suite of Managed Cloud Services to provide customers with new choices for their IT infrastructure. Dynamic selected Amazon Web Services [AWS] to host the Dynamic Cloud, as Amazon is by far the largest and most advanced cloud infrastructure available.
AWS allows Dynamic to offer a broad set of global compute, storage, database, analytics, application, and deployment services to help your organization move faster, lower IT costs, and scale applications. These services are trusted by the largest enterprises and the hottest start-ups to power a wide variety of workloads including: web and mobile applications, data processing and warehousing, storage, archive, and many others.
Dynamic continuously invests in AWS training, Best Practices and certifications. Dynamic is an authorized AWS Consulting Partner and certified in Architecture and Sys-Ops. We are in the process of migrating existing data center operations and deploying new customers at a rapid pace. With dozens of Private Clouds and hundreds of instances, Dynamic can ensure your transition to AWS is seamless.
For customers choosing Dynamic to manage their cloud operations, we provide a custom portal to view and manage running servers; reboot, shutdown, snapshot and terminate instances on demand as well as review real-time performance graphs for each running instance. The portal is constantly expanding and will soon allow launching new instances, test servers, as well as mounting specific backups for individual file review and retrieval.
Some of the many benefits to AWS Cloud Computing include:
- Easy To Use – Quickly and Securely host applications and databases.
- Reliable – Take advantage of a scalable, reliable and secure global computing infrastructure, the virtual backbone of amazon.com’s multi-billion dollar online business and other renowned services, including NetFlix and DropBox.
- Flexible – Select the Operating System, programming language, application platform, database and other services you need to run your enterprise. No need to over-purchase dedicated hardware based upon ‘worst case’ requirements. Deploy only what you need and scale up or down in minutes.
- Scalable – Using AWS tools, Auto Scaling and Elastic Load Balancing, your applications can automatically fail over, or scale up or down based on demand. Backed by a massive infrastructure, you have access to virtually unlimited compute and storage resources when you need them.
- Cost-Effective – You pay only for the compute power, storage and other resources you use with no long-term contracts or up-front capital investment. Backup and Disaster Recovery servers are deployed on the smallest possible server. In the unlikely event of a disaster or failover, a DR servers is rebooted with the capacity needed for production in minutes.
- Secure – AWS utilizes and end-to-end approach to secure and harden its infrastructure including physical, operational and software measures.
- Compliance – As you build systems on top of AWS, compliance responsibilities are shared. AWS Compliance provides assurance related to the underlying infrastructure; you only own the compliance initiatives related to what you deploy.
Dynamic’s Cloud Service offerings fall into three distinct areas:
- Architecture. Dynamic designs and implements your Private Cloud complete with firewalls, VPN’s, server instances for your applications, database servers, security layers and backup strategy. Your Private Cloud is built within your own AWS account for direct billing, providing you with AWS Management Console access and 24/7 Amazon support. Dynamic can also provide management, support and monitoring of your Private Cloud with support as required.
- Private Cloud. Dynamic designs, implements and manages your Private Cloud end-to-end, complete with firewalls, VPN’s, server instances for your applications, database servers, security layers and backup strategy. Your private Cloud is segregated from other customers and built under a separate account – fully managed, monitored and supported by Dynamic.
- Public Cloud. Dynamic deploys and manages your server instances, data, backups and monitoring within Dynamic’s Private Cloud. This option is well suited for customers with a single server, such as web or email. Firewalls are available for each server, but VPN is not.